Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Genting Highlands Malaysia

Krey’s Visit to Malaysia – 4 – 7 October 2012

It is always a lovely treat for me to have any member of my family to come and visit me in Malaysia. I’ve always been the one who lived quite a distance from my family – the one who ventured out of the country. So when Krey had the opportunity to train his colleagues in Singapore, we jumped right in to make sure we fly him here. And I am so glad we did just that!

I feel a great connection and great love for Krey. I treasure him as my brother. I am proud of him and I know our Mom is too. He’s hard-working, humble and self-motivated. He’s smart too. I am happy for his success. I’m happy for him and his family and his 3 wonderful kids that are smart and loving. I wish they came with him too. Someday…

This is Krey’s first of many trips abroad! I know that he will be given plenty of opportunity to visit again – and perhaps other countries too. I sure do wish that for him. He is so excited to see other places and explore other culture. He said that he had a great time in Genting Highlands Theme Park but all the while he was thinking about his family. His favorite ride was the bumper car. The Sullivan Family, Dennis and I and Krey were really on each other – so much RAGE at the bumper car station.

However, his favorite day on his trip here was the shopping day. He said it was so much fun thinking and buying stuff for his family back in the Philippines. We spoiled him and he was like a kid on his birthday! I had such an exciting time just watching him beaming with joy as he gets new stuff! What a treat!

He said that although he was so excited to travel, he feels even more excited to go home and tell his little ones his adventures in Singapore and Malaysia. It just goes on to say that wherever we may be, our soul will always hunger for home where our loved ones are.

No comments:

Post a Comment