Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Response to "At The Cross Road"

First of, I would like to thank my wife for reminding me that I should write my journal on the blog that she created for us. That's why the name of the blog is "Dennis & Joanah." When my wife told me that I should write on the blog, I didn't object, and surprisingly I said yes. It reminds me of Elder's Scott's talk. He wanted to fix the washing machine for his wife, but his wife told him that he should spend more time with his children. At first, he hesitated, but at the end he gave in. I think I should spend more time sharing with others about my feelings and thoughts that would perhaps inspire others or give others hope that there is a better future out there.

Alright, let's get back to the comment that my wife posted on the blog, title, "At The Cross Road." Somehow, the title reminds me of the book that I read for a class, I can't remember what class, but the title of the book is "At the Cross Road." It is about a guy who went through a really tough time in his life. At one point of his life, while he was walking on the farm, he came to a junction where there was only one junction. It is either you take left or right, without knowing what lies ahead of him. I guess at one point in time, our lives maybe at the cross road, where we have to make certain decisions in our life. The question is which road will lead to a better future? I believe that no matter what road we take, we should always have hope that the outcome will lead to a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment